NOTE: There are known issues of Trend Micro antivirus affecting the update process. Please see our Antivirus Exceptions guide for further assistance. If Windows prompts you to reboot your computer, please cancel and rerun the patch which is located in your application folder 'C:\1099 Pro\ProW2T18\Admin\PatchW2Pro_SP1 (GOLD v2018.12.11).EXE
This is a required update in order to file 2018 tax forms with the SSA and/or upload files to the 1099 Pro Service Bureau.
- Added W2 form filing reminder by 1/31 on Pro Central home screen.
- Added Service Bureau Pending Service Bureau Session Warning pop up when running Form Counts or Unfiled Forms report.
- Ability to Print W-2 & W-3 to Blank Paper enabled.
- Ability generate EFW2 eFile for 2018 enabled.
- Black and white printing is default setting for W2 copy A, W-2C, W3 copy A, W-3C
- Latest help file.
- Latest print layouts updated
- Latest IRS Codes, Country and Business Rules
- Latest W-2 Box Quad and Horizontal Quad Instructions Added
- Latest Instructions for 8809, W-9 and W-9 Form Updated
- W-2C Box 8 was not populating to the correction eFile.
- Pro Central information and invalid links.
- Various help file links were broken.