This is the early release for tax year 2021.
- All 2021 tax forms and instructions have been updated with IRS changes.
- All business rules and custom queries have been updated for 2021 form fields.
- All 2021 sample import files and Excel data shells have been added.
- All reports have been updated for 2021 tax form changes.
- All help files have been updated for 2021.
- Form 1099-DIV:
- New Box 2e (Section 897 ordinary dividends)
- New Box 2f (Section 897 capital gain)
- Form 1099-MISC:
- Form Title is now Miscellaneous Information
- New Box 11 (Fish purchased for resale)
- Form 1099-NEC:
- New Box 2 Checkbox (Payer made direct sales totaling $5,000 or more of consumer products to recipient for resale)
- Removed FATCA Checkbox
- Form resized so now it can fit up to 3 per page
- Form 1099-PATR:
- Expiration of certain credits reported in Box 12
- The Indian Employment Credit
- Second Generation Biofuel Producer credits
- The Production Credit for Indian Coal Facilities
- Form W-2G:
- 2020 Box 11 First I.D. → 2021 Box 11 First identification
- 2020 Box 12 Second I.D. → 2021 Box 12 Second identification