This is the original early release for tax year 2016.
You Must FILE and deliver your 1099-MISC forms by Tuesday 1/31/2017 if you are reporting Box 7 Non-Employee Compensation.
- All 2016 tax forms and instructions have been updated with IRS changes.
- All business rules and custom queries have been updated for 2016 form fields.
- All 2016 sample import files and Excel data shells have been added.
- Import speed enhancements.
- The speed of resetting a filed session has been improved.
- All help files have been updated for 2016.
- Box 3 and 7 descriptions updated for 2016.
- Box 1F updated to amount field
- Box 2 checkbox
- Added FATCA checkbox
- Box descriptions updated for 2016.
- Box 10 added
- Boxes renumbered for 2016.
- 1099-K 10 moved
- 2 additional checkboxes added to 2nd row for 1099-QA 1a and 5498-QA 2a
- Field 7 checkbox now determined by NEC in Box 7 of 1099-MISC form.