This is the Early Release of W2 Pro for 2020.
*Please refer to IRS instructions for full detail of 2020 changes (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw2w3.pdf)
- Employers may now truncate the employee’s SSN on employee copies of Forms W-2.
- Tax form and instructions have been updated with IRS changes.
- All business rules and custom queries have been updated for 2020 form fields.
- W-2 limits have been updated.
- W-2 IRS Code explanations updated.
- Sample import files and Excel data shells have been added.
- Print layouts for all form types have been updated.
- Many optimization and cosmetic changes have been made.
- All help files have been updated for 2020.