This is a required update in order to file 2019 tax forms with the IRS and/or to upload files to the 1099 Pro Service Bureau.
- Importing - The import Load & Post Wizards has been converted to a flat wizard.
- Flat Wizard - An interface that combines the options from the different steps (i.e 10-15 different steps) into a single interactive screen where the user can see, and select from, all available options.
- Video Tutorial - https://youtu.be/pCUf3k_SvRk
- Electronic Filing - The process has been converted to a flat wizard for federal electronic filing (Enterprise Only).
- Video Tutorial - Coming soon to our YouTube Page - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbatKFuJp-gsoSE8-SADpAg
- Electronic Filing - Now available to create IRS publication 1220 electronic files for test files, originals, and corrections for all form types.
- Service Bureau - Printing, mailing, and e-filing is enabled for all form types.
- Paper Filing - Paper filing module is now available for filing Red Copy A forms along with a 1096.
- 2019 IRS/SSA Updates - Business rules have been updated to reflect IRS form changes.
- 2019 IRS/SSA Updates - IRS box codes.
- 2019 IRS/SSA Updates - IRS country codes.
- Importing - Sample import files to reflect IRS form changes
Help File - Revised content and links
- Finalized state direct electronic filing formats.
- Enabling of state direct paper filing.
2019 eFileViewer/ Converter
The 2019 eFileViewer is still under development. This page will be updated as soon as it has been officially released.