- The Application Pool used by the 1099Pro.NET app must be set to Integrated mode. Please make sure that the Managed Pipeline Mode is set to Integrated mode otherwise PDF files will not display correctly. For more information please contact your IT department or your 1099 Pro account manager.
- All tax forms will still display "DRAFT" status in the ASP/Web interface until the next Corporate Suite software release (which unlocks electronic filing).
- 2020 IRS/SSA Updates
- Business Rules & Validations
Form 1099-NEC - New business rule R08 for missing Box 1 amount. (ASP-601)
- Latest Help file
- Service Bureau
- Service Bureau upload transfer method is updated to default with "Built-in HTTPS - secure transfer". (ASP-603)
- Export functionality for exporting transactions was not processing. (ASP-590)
- Form Entry / Viewing
- State Filing
- Updated 2-part correction process for Filed State Zero corrections, where it now locks the Federal record until both parts are filed. (ASP-593)