This is the Early Release of W2 Pro for 2021.
*Please refer to IRS instructions for full detail of 2021 changes (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw2w3.pdf)
- 2021 tax form and instructions have been updated with IRS changes.
- All business rules and custom queries have been updated for 2021 form fields.
- Sample import files and Excel data shells have been added.
- All reports have been updated for 2021 tax form changes.
- All help files have been updated for 2021.
- The Social Security Wage Base is $142,800 for Tax Year 2021
- Social Security tax withheld amount should not exceed $8,853.60 ($142,800 × 6.2%).
- The Tax Year 2021 Social Security and Medicare coverage threshold for Household wages is now $2,300 ($100 increase from 2020).
- Penalties increased - The higher penalty amounts apply to returns required to be filed after December 31,2021.