This is the Early Release of W2 Pro for 2022.
*Please refer to IRS instructions for full detail of 2022 changes (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw2w3.pdf)
- 2022 tax form and instructions have been updated with IRS changes.
- All business rules and custom queries have been updated for 2022 form fields.
- Sample import files and Excel data shells have been added.
- All reports have been updated for 2022 tax form changes.
- All help files have been updated for 2022.
- The Social Security Wage Base is $147,000 for Tax Year 2022
- Social Security tax withheld amount should not exceed $9,114.00 ($147,000 × 6.2%).
- The Tax Year 2022 Social Security and Medicare coverage threshold for Household wages is now $2,400 ($100 increase from 2021).
- Penalties increased - The higher penalty amounts apply to returns required to be filed after December 31,2022.