*Please refer to IRS instructions for full detail of 2020 changes (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1042s.pdf)
- Built in reports have been updated form the form changes.
- All default maps and sample import files have been updated for 2022.
- Print layouts for all copies have been updated for 2022.
- All help files have been updated for 2022.
- Audit Trail:
- Reset/Void of Service Bureau, Print, and Electronic File sessions are now included in Audit Trail. (SPRO-782)
- New Income Codes:
- Income Code: 56 - Dividend equivalents under IRC section 871(m) as a result of applying the combined transaction rules.
- Income Code: 57 - Amount realized under IRC section 1446(f).
- New Chapter 3 Exemption Code:
- Code 38 - Publicly Traded Partnership.
- New Line Of Business (LOB) Code:
- Code 12 - No LOB article in treaty.
Note: The IRS has changed the manner in which Request for extension of time to provide statements to recipients may be made. See here for more details.