The below pricing has been revised, and is effective, as of 09/13/2022.
TAX YEAR 2022 PRICING
- Price: $89 per state (per upload) + $.15 per record + $5/filer (1st filer free)
- Only states, and records, that 1099 Pro actually reports are included in the price. 1099 Pro does not report records that are not required per state thresholds.
- This is in addition to the standard Service Bureau rates for federal printing, mailing, and/or eFiling.
- Example: You have 1,000 1099-NEC tax forms in 10 states. Only 5 states are actually reportable and only 500 records meet the reporting thresholds for those states.
- State Reporting Add-On Cost = 5 States * $89/state + 500 records * $.15/record = $520
1099-NEC RELATED LINKS
- Service Bureau - 1099-NEC Reporting Details
- Lists all states and levels of Service Bureau support.
- Service Bureau - 1099-NEC State Reporting Chart
- Includes state specific data including thresholds, filing requirements, reconciliation forms, and contact information.
- Service Bureau - State Walkthrough
- Explains how to use 1099 Pro software to submit NEC state filings.
- Service Bureau - State Reporting FAQs
- Service Bureau - 1099-NEC State Deadlines